Australians have responded with great enthusiasm to our promise of ditching fossil fuels for free, clean solar energy. The technologies we’re working with to empower them are patented, award-winning and built right here in Australia!
We’re thrilled to be expanding fast, and are always on the lookout for solar installers who want a position where they can feel valued for every contribution they make.
Whether you’re looking for a role that is full time, subcontracted or otherwise flexible - if you’ve got the skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Who Do We Want?
We’re looking for qualified solar installers to join us in our mission of making energy limitless and free.
When someone buys into the Reposit No Bill™ program, we’re responsible for the wellbeing of their solar system and the ongoing power needs of their home. We really value their experience with Reposit on all sides – and our solar installers are on the frontlines. We want to maintain this quality across all our solar installers by bringing in more individuals who know how to make our members feel valued, from the moment you greet them at the front door to when you leave the premises neat and tidy.
The ideal candidate will bring the following values:
- You're reliable
- You're approachable
- You're authentic
- You're passionate
- You're tenacious
You'll also have the following qualifications:
You're a licensed electrician with CEC accreditation for the installation of Solar and Storage.
Glad you asked!
Reposit believes people are its greatest asset and we are happy to invest in the right ones. We offer:
- Guaranteed steady stream of installation work
- A platform to build your skills and expand your knowledge through paid training and interaction with our engineers
- Competitive remuneration
- No need to pack on sales or customer management work - we have teams for that
- Expert back-up: our dedicated technical support team will work with you on system commissioning and any on-site installation issues
- Exposure to cutting edge, smart solar technologies
- A supportive, rewarding company culture
- Flexibility of hours for work-life balance
- Easy-to-work-with management team
- Reliability - we've been going strong since 2012
If this sounds like the place to be, reach out to us today and we'll be in touch!
Just fill in the form below.
THROUGH THE YEARS
Reposit In The Media
Here is a collection of news articles, press releases and mentions.
ONE STEP OFF THE GRID | 2020
Ausgrid seeks thousands of homes to take part in expanded virtual power plant
ONE STEP OFF THE GRID | 2020
Home battery boost as NSW launches interest-free loans, Victoria expands rebate
GREEN TECH MEDIA | 2018
Australian Utility Explores Solar-Plus-Storage and Demand Response for Substation Deferral
THE AGE ACT NEWS | 2016
How a smart solar battery can give you the tools to live without power bills
THE GUARDIAN | 2016
People power: Tasmanian residents to store solar energy and sell it back to grid